Did you know that children who participate in summer programs increase their ability to problem solve? Did you know that summer camp promotes creativity, helps calm anxiety, and increases self-confidence and responsibility? We knew, and it is the reason the Tips on Trips and Camps advisors are so committed to helping families find the best summer overnight options to match their children’s interests and needs.
Though the days are filled with snow and cold weather, summer will be here before we know it. We have all settled in to the Next Normal with the understanding that Covid still plays a featured role in summer planning, but not the main focus. Here are some new trends:
- Zoom Fairs where directors present their program. Use this link to RSVP for the Tips on Trips and Camps Zoom Fairs: RSVP HERE
- 2-week career focused programs that offer students the chance to have hands on experiences in specific career areas.
- 2-week options at many traditional camps for first year campers.
- Many more US options for those families more comfortable staying closer to home.
- Some summer programs will continue to offer online experiences for students.
- Most overnight camps and summer trips for middle and high school students will require campers and all staff to be fully vaccinated.
Summer overnight camps, teen trips and summer travel programs are filling at a record-breaking pace. Now is the time to make plans so the best options are still available for your children. They will benefit in so many ways!