What comes after sleepaway camp?
When your teen ages out of their camp or decides they are ready for a change, you, being the awesome parent that you are, will suddenly have to gear up for summer planning again. The good news is that you already know who to call for help! There are great options no matter your child’s interest or schedule. Teen-only sleep-away camps, travel to places near and far, service projects in deserving countries, language immersion, and pre-college exploration are some of the ways your teen can spend their summers.
Here’s just a taste of the teen summer programs offered for 2019:
- For the animal lover: elephant conservation in Thailand
- For the scientist: three weeks of marine biology in the Caribbean
- For the CSI enthusiast: hands-on crime scene investigation studies on a college campus
- For the gamer: two weeks honing their e-sports competitive skills
- For the service-minded: helping post-hurricane clean-up efforts in Puerto Rico
- For the chef: farm to table adventures in Italy
- For the artist: three weeks dedicated to art on an Irish farm
Tips on Trips and Camps advisors will guide you through the many program types, and help you, and your teen, find the best choices for their post-camp summers.