In about two weeks, we will be 100 days from the start of camp season!
Kids will be able to:
- Climb a rock wall rather than the steps of the school bus
- Talk to friends face-to-face rather than through a screen
- Ride a horse, sail a boat, learn to swim rather than complain they are bored
- Dive into an art project, woodworking or cooking rather than worry about making a mess
Teens will be able to:
- Experience the freedom to be themselves rather than worry about social media
- Meet new friends with new perspectives from different states rather than only hang out with school friends
- Climb mountains, sleep under the stars, canoe and kayak rather than play video games
- Find joy in learning new skills rather than worrying about test scores and grades
Summer overnight camps, adventure trips, community service programs and academic experiences give students the chance to grow and blossom.
Make that happen for your kids!