The anticipation of summer not only brings the joy of seeing our kids off to camp but also reminds many of us of our own camp experiences. This never-ending winter has made me long for all the sights, sounds, and smells of summer. Do you feel the same? Take my short quiz to see how badly you need a summer day. Winner gets the hammock first.
- You seriously consider ordering cute label stickers for your clothing
- You spritz yourself in a bit of bug spray just for the smell
- Wet towels out of the washing machine make you feel nostalgic
- You asked the waiter for a bug juice cocktail at dinner last night
- You intentionally smudge a little sunblock on your clothes before you leave the house
However you prepare for summer, Tips on Trips and Camps advisors are here to help you find just the right sleepaway camp or overnight program. It’s not too late to find great options for this summer, and it’s not too early to look for summer 2020.